Uracan Resources Ltd. RSS Feed
What is RSS?
RSS is a technology that allows users to view multiple website summaries or “Feeds” via an RSS aggregator program or service. By subscribing to an RSS feed for a specific website, you will be updated each time a news item or document is released on that website. Having a subscription to your most checked websites allows you to see updates as they are posted, from multiple sites, all in one place.
In order to receive RSS feeds you must first install an RSS reader, or subscribe to one of the many web-based versions(below) available freely on the internet.
Copy and paste the file path below into your RSS reader to subscribe to the feed.
Copy and paste the file path below into your Atom reader to subscribe to the feed.
- Wed Feb 13, 2013 - Update Regarding Uracan's Option For Black Lake Project In The Athabasca Basin From UEX Corporation
Vancouver, Canada (February 13, 2013) - Uracan Resources Ltd. (TSX.V:URC) (\'Uracan or the \'Company\') is pleased to announce, that subsequent to entering into a signed agreement, (the \'Agreement\') with UEX Corporation (\'UEX\') on January 23, 2013, Uracan has now received TSX Venture approval and confirmation that AREVA Resources Canada Inc. \'Areva\' has waived its right of first refusal under the terms of the existing Joint Venture agreement between UEX and Areva. Pursuant to the Agreement, Uracan
- Thu Jan 24, 2013 - Uracan Options Black Lake Project in the Athabasca Basin from UEX Corporation
Vancouver, Canada (January 24, 2013) - Uracan Resources Ltd. (TSX.V:URC) (\'Uracan\' or the \'Company\') and UEX Corporation (TSX:UEX) (\'UEX\') are pleased to announce that Uracan has signed an agreement (the \'Agreement\') with UEX, whereby Uracan can earn from UEX a 60% participating interest in the Black Lake Project (the \'Project\') in northern Saskatchewan. UEX has a 89.96% interest in the Project with AREVA Resources Canada Inc. (\'AREVA\') holding the remaining 10.04% interest. The Agreement is sub
- Thu Dec 6, 2012 - Uracan to Complete Share Consolidation
Vancouver, British Columbia - December 6, 2012 - Uracan Resources Ltd. (the \'Company\') (TSXV - URC) announces that it will proceed with its proposed share consolidation (the \'Consolidation\'), as announced in its press release dated November 30, 2012, on the basis of five (5) pre- Consolidation common shares for one (1) post-Consolidation common share. The Consolidation was approved by the Company's shareholders at its Annual General and Special Meeting held on October 24,
- Fri Nov 30, 2012 - Uracan Resources Ltd. Announces Proposed Share Consolidation
Vancouver, BC, Canada - November 30, 2012 - Uracan Resources Ltd. (TSXV: URC) (\'Uracan\' or the \'Corporation\') announces that at the October 24, 2012 annual general and special meeting of its shareholders it obtained the approval of its shareholders to consolidate its outstanding share capital on the basis of 5 pre-consolidation shares for 1 post-consolidation share. The reasons for the consolidation are to increase the Corporation's flexibility and competitiveness in the market place and to
- Tue Nov 20, 2012 - Debt Settlement
Vancouver, Canada (November 20, 2012) - Uracan Resources Ltd. (TSX.V:URC) (\'Uracan\' or the \'Company\') today announced that, subject to the approval of the TSX Venture Exchange, it intends to settle $472,733.62 in outstanding indebtedness through the issuance of an aggregate of 9,454,671 common shares at a price of $ 0.05 per share. $81,330.27 of this indebtedness will be to certain officers and directors of the Company. The shares issued under the debt settlement will be subject to a hold period of
- Wed Oct 31, 2012 - Financial Statements - Q1 2013
- Wed Oct 31, 2012 - Management's Discussion and Analysis - Q1 2013
- Tue Jul 31, 2012 - Financial Statements - FY2012
- Tue Jul 31, 2012 - Management Discussion and Analysis - FY2012
- Mon Apr 30, 2012 - Management's Discussion and Analysis - Q3 2012