Uracan Resources Ltd. RSS Feed
What is RSS?
RSS is a technology that allows users to view multiple website summaries or “Feeds” via an RSS aggregator program or service. By subscribing to an RSS feed for a specific website, you will be updated each time a news item or document is released on that website. Having a subscription to your most checked websites allows you to see updates as they are posted, from multiple sites, all in one place.
In order to receive RSS feeds you must first install an RSS reader, or subscribe to one of the many web-based versions(below) available freely on the internet.
Copy and paste the file path below into your RSS reader to subscribe to the feed.
Copy and paste the file path below into your Atom reader to subscribe to the feed.
- Wed Sep 5, 2018 - URACAN OPTIONS HUZYK CREEK VANADIUM PROPERTY IN MANITOBA
Vancouver, Canada (September 5, 2018) - Uracan Resources Ltd. (TSX.V:URC) (\'Uracan\' or \'the Company\') is pleased to announce that the Company has entered into a definitive agreement (the \'Agreement\') whereby the Company has the right to earn up to a 100% interest in the Huzyk Creek Vanadium Property (the \'Property\'), in north-central Manitoba.
The Huzyk Creek Vanadium Property is located approximately 75 kilometres southeast of the town of Snow Lake, Manitoba and consists of a Mi
- Wed Jan 31, 2018 - Management Discussion and Analysis - Q2 2018
- Wed Jan 31, 2018 - Financial Statements - Q2 2018
- Tue Oct 31, 2017 - Management Discussion and Analysis - Q1 2018
- Tue Oct 31, 2017 - Financial Statements - Q1 2018
- Mon Jul 31, 2017 - Management Discussion and Analysis - FY 2017
- Mon Jul 31, 2017 - Financial Statements - FY 2017
- Sun Apr 30, 2017 - Management Discussion and Analysis - Q3 2017
- Sun Apr 30, 2017 - Financial Statements - Q3 2017
- Thu Feb 16, 2017 - URACAN AND FORUM INTERSECT HIGH GRADE ZINC MINERALIZATION
Vancouver, Canada (February 16, 2017) - Uracan Resources Ltd. (TSX.V:URC) (\'Uracan\' or \'the Company\') is pleased to provide a corporate update on the Company and the drill program completed in November 2016 on Forum's 100% owned Clearwater Project, on trend from Fission Uranium's Triple R deposit and Nexgen Energy's Arrow Deposit in the Athabasca Basin, Saskatchewan.
High Grade Zinc intercept at Clearwater
In the course of the 2016 exploration drill program on the Clearwater Project, Uracan and Fo